Why New Zealand?
- Every new day in the world starts in New Zealand. There are several reasons for Indian students to choose NZ as their preferred destination to study.
- Education System is based on prestigious British system
- Beautiful location
- Hospitable people
- Small country with huge development opportunities in various sectors
- Teaching methodology and personalized attention from the tutors
- High ranking institutes
- Low cost of living as compared to other countries
- Qualification from NZ is recognized in most part of the world.
New Zealand education system is based on the prestigious British system. NZ institutes offer world class facilities, resources and faculties. Through NZ qualifications, students can take transfers throughout the world, as it is recognized worldwide. There are 8 Universities, 23 Polytechnics or Institutes of Technology (ITP’s) and 860 Private Training Establishments (PTE’s) in New Zealand. New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) is responsible for approving and registering all courses and national qualifications offered at polytechnics and private training establishments. NZQA is also responsible for accrediting and registering PTE’s. New Zealand Vice-Chancellors’ Committee (NZVCC) is responsible for approving all diplomas, undergraduate and graduate programmes offered by the New Zealand universities. ITPNZ – Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics of New Zealand is responsible for overseeing and approving all local qualifications offered at polytechnics. There are 10 levels of study in New Zealand schools and universities. The lowest level is a certificate and the highest is a doctoral degree.
- Certificates are levels 1 to 4
- Diplomas are levels 5 and 6
- Bachelor’s degrees and graduate diplomas are level 7
- Postgraduate certificates and diplomas, and bachelor’s degrees with honours are level 8
- Master’s degrees are level 9
- Doctoral degrees are level 10.
- Passport Copy
- Photographs (2)
- IELTS / TOEFL
- Statement of purpose
- Mark Sheet / 10+2 Mark Sheets
- Mark Sheets – FY / SY / TY (if applicable)
- Recommendation Letters ( if applicable)
- Work Experience Letters (if applicable)
Pre-Degree-Diploma & Undergraduate Degree
- IELTS (Academic) score – Overall score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 or overall 5.5 with no band less than 5.0
- IELTS (Academic) score – Overall band score of 6.5 & band score of 6.0 in all bands
Programs in nz
- Travel & Tourism
- Computing & IT
- Health Care
- Marine Engineering
- Forensic Science
To find a course / institute of your choice students can also call us on +91-9898794190 / +91-9737040095
Fund Transfer Scheme
Under this scheme the student has to transfer at least 12 months’ living expenses to a bank account in New Zealand, in addition to paying the tuition fee for one year. The amount deposited by the student in the bank will be for 12 months and the student will be allowed to withdraw $1250 on monthly basis for the period of 12 months.
FTS is only an option and is not a mandatory requirement by INZ. More Information about FTS is available at
To find a course / institute of your choice students can also talk to our counselor on +91-9898794190 / +91-9737040095